Support the General Strike on November 2

November 1, 2011 |  By Design Action Collective |  Categories: Events & Updates

Design Action has voted to be closed for business on Wednesday, November 2nd, in recognition of the General Strike and Day of Action call approved by Occupy Oakland. We realize worker coops are in a unique position, where withholding our labor to show the bosses who really has the power is not necessary. However, we believe it is important to honor this historical moment and join with everyone else, in the streets, turning the tide.

Worker coops represent the high ideal of worker control over our labor and the means of production. We are the antithesis of the 1% that makes money off of everyone else’s work. This is our chance to stand up and say, this is the solution for the 99%!  Join us!

Stay Connected

Subscribe to our monthly emails